As a team of independent national and international specialists in education we offer concrete projects and advice in the following areas:
- Project Graphic Novel in co-opearation with CoEd, UK. It was originally piloted in a class for refugee children in Vienna and has been turned into a 6-nation ERASMUSplus programme by the Vienna Board of Education.
- Project Sacred Spaces, started as a pilot in the autumn of 2015 (see sub-button below Education)
- Schools who would like to join in Sept. 1018 are invited to contact us (Contact button).
- intercultural and inter-religious project development in Europe and worldwide
- Mentoring: educational and professional advice for individuals and groups
- ISA-D, our PISA-compatible assessment from grade 3 in the German language (Writing, Reading, Maths),
- Student health statistics and indicators
- the worldwide promotion of social and educational projects
We recommend you also consult the following links of our partners:
- SINGVOGEL.at – the musical app from Vienna. The world’s first app that shows how to teach young children the art of singing and playing ORFF instruments.
- BOAS Project Social Capital
- Student assessment – International School Assessment (with ACER as our partner for ISA / ISA in deutscher Sprache)
- The CoED Foundation / Birmingham / UK: ‘Bringing compassion into everything we do in education and learning.
- 1001 Inventions (ancient Arab civilization feeding science and art into the Western World)
Go to Button Charity for information on MTCSngo (Mrs Waltraud Torossian-Brigasky), and her impressive international record of past and present projects, including much-needed aid in troubled areas of the world.
- As recently as in May/June 2017 five Lebanese schools received urgently needed funds and families werde given urgently needed food and material support.
- Mrs Torossian-Brigasky currently supports several schools in refuge hotspots in the Lebanon, and helps their families to survive their cruel fate.